Puerto Rican Chuletas Frita
- 2 lbs of boneless pork chops
- 5 to 6 tbs of Adobo seasoning
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
This is a super simple recipe for fried pork chops served in Puerto Rico.
- Wash pork chops under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Generously sprinkle adobo on both sides as well as season both sides with pepper.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- In a large skilled heat the olive oil.
- Cook the chops over medium heat until golden brown on each side.