Puerto Rican Chuletas Frita
|2 lbs of boneless pork chops|
|5 to 6 tbs of Adobo seasoning|
|fresh cracked black pepper|
|1 cup olive oil|
This is a super simple recipe for fried pork chops served in Puerto Rico.
- Wash pork chops under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Generously sprinkle adobo on both sides as well as season both sides with pepper.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- In a large skilled heat the olive oil.
- Cook the chops over medium heat until golden brown on each side.