- 1 and 1/2 cups of elbow macaroni
- 6 oz's corned beef, diced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 tsp caraway
- 2/3 cup bottled thousand island dressing
- 2 tomatoes cut into wedges
If you love Reuben sandwiches this recipe is for you. It marries corn beef with Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Cook macaroni according the package directions. Drain well. Cool.
- Combine the corned beef, cheese, sauerkraut, caraway seed, thousand island dressing and macaroni.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Garnish and serve with tomato wedges and rye crackers.