- 1 lb of skinless salmon fillets. (1/4 lb each)
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- a handful of fresh chives
This is a delicious salmon preparation that marinades salmon in a vinegar, lemon and maple syrup mixture. It may be prepared stove top or over charcoal.
- Mix the vinegar, lemon juice and maple syrup.
- In a non reactive dish pour the mixture over the fillets.
- Marinate the salmon covered in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cook salmon over charcoal until flesh flakes, turning only once.
- If you cook on a stove top, add a little oil to a saute pan and cook salmon over low heat until desired doneness is achieved.