|1 and 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on.|
|4 tbs garlic, minced|
|1/3 cup clarified butter|
|6 scallions, sliced on bias|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
|Lemon slices and fresh parsley sprigs for garnish|
This is a super simple version of shrimp scampi.
- Heat clarified butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Don’t allow to burn.
- Add shrimp, onions, wine and lemon juice. Cook until shrimp turn pink. About 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Do not over cook.
- Add chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.