Spicy Sausage Quesadillas
|2 (12 inch) flour tortillas|
|1/2 lb of ground pork|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp onion powder|
|1 tsp cumin|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|2 green chilies, chopped|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated|
|Fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish|
This the Mexican answer to pizza with a top.
- Bake tortillas in a 350 degree preheated oven for 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In a saute pan, cook the ground pork
- In a saute pan, cook the ground pork using medium heat.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Drain fat, then place pork a top of the bottom of 2 tortillas.
- Sprinkle on the chilies and cheese and top each with another tortilla.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into wedges and garnish with fresh cilantro.