Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of fried chicken wings
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
Super simple with a wonderful sweet and sour taste.
- Combine honey, peppers, vinegar, pineapple juice and seasonings in a small saucepan.
- Mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- pour over chicken wings in a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until wings are well glazed with sauce.