Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
|2 and 1/2 lbs of ripe yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped|
|3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped|
|1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped|
|1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup red onion, chopped|
|3 cups tomato juice|
|1 can of chicken broth|
|1/4 cup basil, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|2 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This version of gazpacho use vine ripe yellow tomatoes. If you can’t find yellow tomatoes you may use any color of ripe tomatoes that you can find.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients
- Process until well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- When removed from the refrigerator, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.