Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
- 2 and 1/2 lbs of ripe yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This version of gazpacho use vine ripe yellow tomatoes. If you can’t find yellow tomatoes you may use any color of ripe tomatoes that you can find.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients
- Process until well blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- When removed from the refrigerator, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.