Almond Macaroon Cookies
|2 cups ground almonds|
|1 cup sugar|
|4 egg whites beaten|
This is super simple almond macaroon cookie recipe.
- Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a medium bowl, stir almonds, sugar and beaten egg whites until blended.
- Fill pastry bag fitted with a plain nozzle with the mixture.
- Pipe small rounds onto the baking sheets, leaving enough space between each for spreading during cooking.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden.
- When macaroons are completely cool cut around each to trim off any excess parchment.