Artichoke Spinach Dip
|1 10 oz package of Frozen spinach squeezed dry|
|1 cup cottage cheese|
|1/3 cup Parmesan cheese|
|2 tbs mayonnaise|
|6 oz cream cheese|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|2 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp Cajun seasoning|
|1 lb of artichoke hearts|
|1/2 lb asiago cheese for topping|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|optional: you may add 1 cup of crab meat if desired|
This dip is full of spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese along with spicy seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor combine the spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder and Cajun seasoning.
- Pulse a few times until desired consistency is reached.
- Drain the artichokes and add to the mixture and pulse a few more times,
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mixture to an oven proof baking dish and top with the asiago cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with warm bread or pita chips.