- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 ozs shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 16 oz can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough.
This recipe combines ripe tomatoes with shredded Swiss cheese and bacon.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a saute pan over medium heat cook the bacon until evenly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Crumble the bacon int a medium mixing bowl, and mix with tomato, onion Swiss cheese, mayonnaise and basil.
- Separate the biscuits into halves horizontally.
- Place each half into cups of the prepared mini muffin pan.
- Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture.
- Bake for 10 to12 minutes or until golden brown.