|8 ripe bananas, mashed|
|1 cup unsalted butter, softened|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/2 cup honey|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|3 cups flour, sifted|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|2 tsp baking soda|
This is moist bread full of banana flavor. It is perfect served with a fruit sauce or whipped cream. Makes 2 loaves.
- Cream the butter sugar and honey.
- Blend in the bananas, vanilla and eggs
- Whisk together the dry ingredients
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour into two greased 9×5 loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes. (may take longer)
- Bread is done when a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the banana bread in the pan for 15 minutes then cool completely on a wire rack.