Broccoli with Lemon Butter and Garlic
|1 lb of broccoli florets|
|3 cloves garlic minced|
|3 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|3 tbs butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This super simple recipe, sauteed broccoli in lemon butter and garlic.
- Steam broccoli until tender but firm. About 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli to an ice bath to stop cooking and retain color.
- Once the broccoli has cooled drain.
- In a large saute pan add the butter and garlic and saute using low heat. About 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and lemon juice and saute for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper.