Cream Cheese Frosting
|8 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1/2 cup butter, softened|
|3 cups powdered sugar|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
This is delicious all purpose recipe that you can use on cakes, cupcakes or other sweet desserts. Click here for our red velvet cupcake recipe.
- With and electric mixer, mix the butter and cream cheese together. Several minutes using medium speed, until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and continue to mix.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar while the mixer is running.
- If using for cup cakes use a piping bag to add the cup cakes.
- This frosting takes well to adding additional flavors, like coconut or chocolate.