|1 cup whole raw almonds|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1/2 cup dried cherries|
|3 tbs coconut|
|2 pitted dates|
Why buy those expensive energy bars, when is is super simple to make you own. These bars are all natural and contain no preservatives.
- In a blender, blend honey, cherry, coconut, almonds and dates.
- Blend on high and stir as needed.
- Spray a 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the mixture in the baking dish and flatten out bars with a piece of plastic wrap to prevent sticking.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Remove and cut into bars and wrap in foil.