- 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple recipe with shrimp bathed in garlic lemon juice and butter and spiced up with red pepper flakes.
- In a large saute pan using medium high heat add the olive and butter.
- Add the garlic and cook until light golden. (do not burn) About 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or until pink.
- Add the lemon juice red pepper flakes and parsley and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add to platter with and edge and serve with toothpicks or add to individual plates and serve.