|1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 stick of unsalted butter|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|2 tbs parsley, chopped|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a super simple recipe with shrimp bathed in garlic lemon juice and butter and spiced up with red pepper flakes.
- In a large saute pan using medium high heat add the olive and butter.
- Add the garlic and cook until light golden. (do not burn) About 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes or until pink.
- Add the lemon juice red pepper flakes and parsley and cook for another 20 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add to platter with and edge and serve with toothpicks or add to individual plates and serve.