- 1 lb of ground chuck (80/20)
- 1/4 cup Greek style yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade, divided
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns, split and toasted
- fresh spinach leaves, optional
- green bell peppers, sliced in rounds, optional
- sliced tomatoes, optional
This is a delicious burger seasoned with Greek yogurt, olive tapenade, and Feta cheese.
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup of tapenade in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine ground beef and remaining 1/4 cup of tapenade in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat until hot.
- Place patties in pan and cook for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Turn once.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and zucchini to grill pan over medium heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender.
- place 1 tbs of cheese on the bottom of each bun and top with spinach leaves, onion, burger and zucchini.
- Spread 2 tbs of yogurt mixture on cut side of each bun top.