|1 lb of ground chuck (80/20)|
|1/4 cup Greek style yogurt|
|1/2 cup olive tapenade, divided|
|1 red onion, thinly sliced|
|1 small zucchini, thinly sliced|
|1/4 cup feta cheese|
|4 sesame seed hamburger buns, split and toasted|
|fresh spinach leaves, optional|
|green bell peppers, sliced in rounds, optional|
|sliced tomatoes, optional|
This is a delicious burger seasoned with Greek yogurt, olive tapenade, and Feta cheese.
- Combine yogurt and 1/4 cup of tapenade in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine ground beef and remaining 1/4 cup of tapenade in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat until hot.
- Place patties in pan and cook for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Turn once.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and zucchini to grill pan over medium heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender.
- place 1 tbs of cheese on the bottom of each bun and top with spinach leaves, onion, burger and zucchini.
- Spread 2 tbs of yogurt mixture on cut side of each bun top.