Grilled Rock Lobster Tails
|4 (4 oz) lobster tails, split|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tsp paprika|
|1/8 tsp white pepper|
|1/8 tsp garlic powder|
These grilled Rock Lobster tails are seasoned with olive oil, paprika, white pepper and garlic powder.
- Preheat a grill for high heat or prep a hot charcoal fire.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper and garlic powder.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise and brush flesh side of the tail with the marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and place the lobster tails meat side down
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once and basting frequently with the marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lobster is done when opaque and firm.