- 1 (13oz) can of strawberries in light syrup
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
This recipe uses plain yogurt to make a super delicious ice cream.
- In a food processor or blender, process strawberries and syrup to a smooth puree.
- Add yogurt and cream and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to package directions.
- Freezer Method – pour into an undivided shallow freezer proof container.
- Freeze until firm, 3 to 6 hours.
- Using a fork bean several times during freezing
- Store covered in the freezer.
- Let set at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.