Honey Cheese Dip
|1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1/4 tsp cinnamon|
|1 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1/4 cup diced toasted almonds|
This a wonderful dip that is perfect for fresh fruit or crusty bread but is also delicious spread on crackers or crusty bread.
- In a medium mixer bowl or using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and lemon juice and continue to mix.
- Spoon the mixture in a small bowl and top with almonds.
- To serve, place bowl on a plate and surround with assorted fruits such as banana slices, grapes apple slices, strawberries, and peach or nectarine slices.
- You may also have assorted crackers and or crusty bread on the platter.