Honey Cherry Granola Bars
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp almond flavoring
- 3 cups low fat granola
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
These granola bars are super healthy and super simple to make.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together honey,butter, egg whites, cinnamon and almond flavoring.
- Stir in granola, almonds and cherries.
- Spoon granola mixture into a 9 inch,well greased baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.