Shrimp with Sweet Curry Sauce
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 cup chicken stock|
|2 tbs curry powder, hot|
|1 ts ground coriander|
|1/2 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1/2 tsp white pepper|
|1/3 cup Dijon mustard|
|3 and 1/3 cups mayonnaise|
|1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on|
|Basil ribbons for garnish|
This is very mild sweet version of curry sauce.
- In a sauce pan combine honey and stock.
- Heat until honey dissolves.
- Add curry powder, coriander, cayenne and white pepper.
- Continue cooking over moderate heat until mixture is reduced to 3/4 cup.
- Add mustard and mayonnaise.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add sauce to a large platter, add shrimp and garnish with basil ribbons.