- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbs curry powder, hot
- 1 ts ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 and 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- Basil ribbons for garnish
This is very mild sweet version of curry sauce.
- In a sauce pan combine honey and stock.
- Heat until honey dissolves.
- Add curry powder, coriander, cayenne and white pepper.
- Continue cooking over moderate heat until mixture is reduced to 3/4 cup.
- Add mustard and mayonnaise.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add sauce to a large platter, add shrimp and garnish with basil ribbons.