Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese and Spinach
|1 and 1/2 lbs of ground turkey|
|2 cups of fresh spinach packed and chopped|
|3 tbs goat cheese, crumbled|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
Turkey, goat cheese and spinach are a perfect combination.
- Preheat the oven broiler
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Remove spinach from pan and squeeze all water out using paper towels or a clean towel.
- Chop spinach and combine with the ground turkey and goat cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Form into 4 patties and arrange on a broiler pan.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve as is or on buns.