Turkey Burgers with Goat Cheese and Spinach
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of ground turkey
- 2 cups of fresh spinach packed and chopped
- 3 tbs goat cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Turkey, goat cheese and spinach are a perfect combination.
- Preheat the oven broiler
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Remove spinach from pan and squeeze all water out using paper towels or a clean towel.
- Chop spinach and combine with the ground turkey and goat cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Form into 4 patties and arrange on a broiler pan.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve as is or on buns.