|1 and 1/3 cups ground toasted almonds, ground coconut, candy sprinkles or graham cracker crumbs|
|4 ripe bananas, peeled|
|1/2 cup honey|
|8 pop sickle sticks|
Just for kids or you will probably grab for one when they are not looking.
- Spread ground nuts (or other toppings) on a plate.
- Cut bananas in half crosswise.
- Insert a craft stick into each cut end.
- To assemble, hold each banana half over pate or waxed paper to catch drips.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of honey over banana, rotating and smoothing honey with the back of a spoon to coat all sides.
- Roll banana in topping of choice until coated on all sides, pressing with fingertips to help topping ad hear.
- Place pops on a wax paper of aluminum lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining bananas, honey and topping.