Lebanese Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 1 head of raw garlic
- 2 tbs kosher salt
- 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup of olive oil
This is a thick roasted garlic sauce that is creamy and delicious. It works well on chicken, beef or seafood.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the top from 1 large head of garlic and wrap it in aluminium foil.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until soft and creamy.
- In the bowl of a food processor, squeeze the roasted garlic from its paper covering.
- Add the cloves of the raw garlic to the food processor.
- Process mixture until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and salt to the food processor and process once more.
- While the food processor is running slowly add the olive and vegetable oil until mixture has a creamy texture.