|1 lb cooked lobster meat, broken into chunks|
|2 egg yolks, beaten|
|1/2 cup heavy cream|
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 tbs dry sherry|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|1/2 tsp ground nutmeg|
This is rich and delicious lobster recipe with a little spice.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks and heavy cream until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir in the egg yolk mixture and sherry.
- Cook stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat, and season with salt, pepper,cayenne and nutmeg.
- Add lobster and return to pan using low heat and cook gently until heated through.
- Serve over hot slices of buttered toast.