- 2 lb lobster
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup fish stock or clam juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp hot English mustard (Colemans)
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, shopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
This is a wonderful lobster recipe. The lobster shells are stuffed with cooked lobster in a creamy white wine sauce then topped with Parmesan cheese and broiled until golden.
- Cut the lobster in half lengthwise, and remove the meat from the claws, heads and tails.
- Set aside.
- Cut the meat up into pieces mix well and place back into shell.
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the shallot and cook until tender.
- Add in the fish stock or clam juice, white wine and cream.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half.
- Mix in the mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Place the lobster halves on a broiling pan or baking sheet, and spoon the sauce over each half.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, just until golden brown.