Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
|3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs|
|1/4 cup chopped pecans|
|3 tbs butter, melted|
|3/4 fresh raspberries, crushed|
|4 oz of cream cheese|
|10 and 1/2 ozs sweetened condensed milk|
|1 cup whipped topping|
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, crushed pecans and melted butter.
- Mix well to blend.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the lined muffin pan.
- Press the mixture with a spoon to firm the bottom.
- Puree the raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended.
- Fold in the whipped topping
- Spoon evenly into baking cups.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove paper liners.
- Invert cakes onto individual serving plates.
- Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes.
- Garnish with a few whole raspberries.