Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups with Cranberries
|2 9-inch flour tortillas|
|1/3 cup peanut butter|
|1/3 cup dried cranberries|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1/4 teaspoon dark chocolate powder|
|2 ripe bananas|
This is a quick and healthy snack that you kids will love.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Stir together peanut butter,cranberries and honey until well blended.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over tortillas to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- place peeled banana on edge of each tortilla roll up.
- Place each roll up seam side down on a piece of aluminium foil.
- Wrap foil around roll ups, sealing edges all around, and place on baking sheet.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until filling is warm.
- It is not necessary to heat these roll ups for a lunch bok, simply wrap each roll up in foil or plastic wrap to transport.