Peanut Butter Chocolate Mini Cupcakes
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
These are mini cupcakes coated in semisweet chocolate and made in a mini muffin pan.
- Coat a small cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package directions.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate with butter and oil, stirring often until melted. About 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add about 1 tbs of the prepared cake mix into each muffin cup.
- Pour about a tbs of the chocolate mixture into each muffin cup.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave, 30 to 40 seconds.
- Spoon about 1 tsp of melted peanut butter over the chocolate in each muffin cup.
- Top with another tbs of chocolate.
- Chill in refrigerator for 30 Minutes or until set.