|1 large pineapple, peeled, cored and cubes|
|juice from 1 lemon|
|1/3 cup sugar|
This is delicious refreshing pineapple sorbet. It can be made with and ice cream machine or by using the freezer method.
- In a food processor or blender, process the pineapple, lemon juice and sugar until smooth.
- Pour into and ice cream machine and follow manufacturers directions.
- Freezer Method, pour the mixture into a shallow freezer proof covered container.
- Cover and freeze for 1 hour.
- Return mixture to food process or blender and process until smooth.
- Return to the freezer, cover and freeze until firm.
- Alternatively you may use and ice cream machine following manufacturers directions.