- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg 1 (9 inch) pastry shell
- 1 and 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
This is a delicious pumpkin pie highlighted with cream cheese and vanilla.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in the egg.
- Spread on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, evaporated milk and eggs.
- Pour over cream cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool and top with whipped cream.