Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
|8 oz of cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1 egg 1 (9 inch) pastry shell|
|1 and 1/4 cup canned pumpkin|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 tsp sugar|
|1/2 tsp nutmeg|
|1 cup evaporated milk|
|2 eggs, slightly beaten|
This is a delicious pumpkin pie highlighted with cream cheese and vanilla.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in the egg.
- Spread on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, evaporated milk and eggs.
- Pour over cream cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool and top with whipped cream.