Beer Marinated Rib-Eye Steaks
|4 1/2 lb rib-eye steaks or steaks of choice|
|2 tbs kosher salt|
|2 tbs lemon pepper|
|2 cans or bottles of beer|
These steaks are seasoned with salt and lemon pepper and marinated in beer. Great cook over charcoal.
- Place steaks in a large shallow container with a lid.
- Season each side of the steaks with the salt and lemon pepper.
- Pour beer over the steaks, making sure the seasoning doesn’t wash off.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill or charcoal for high heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate and place steaks on grill.
- Discard the beer marinade.
- Cook for about 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness.