Rum Raisin Cream Sauce
This is a delicious sauce. Rum, raisins and sugar and cream. Perfect when spooned over ice cream, cake or crepes. Goes especially well with bananas. Use your imagination as this sauce is very versatile.
- 3 tbs light cream
- 3 tbs white rum
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Put cream, rum and butter into a food process or blender and process until smooth.
- Stop and add 1/2 cup of sugar, cover and process until sugar is liquefied.
- Add remaining sugar, 1/2 cup at a time.
- When all sugar is added stop and add the raisins.
- Pulse a few more times until the raisins are coarsely chopped.