- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 (8 oz) jar cocktail sauce
- 3/4 lb of baby cooked shrimp
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
This shrimp appetizer is creamy filled with baby shrimp and is especially good served with buttery crackers.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread the mixture on a serving platter.
- Top with cocktail sauce and layer with shrimp.
- Cover the shrimp with green onions, tomato and mozzarella cheese.