Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 lbs large mushrooms
- 3/4 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup crushed bacon flavored crackers
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
These mushrooms are stuffed with a bacon flavored shrimp mixture then topped with cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop finely, set aside.
- Arrange caps, cavity side up in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mushroom stems, cooked baby shrimp, crushed bacon flavored crackers and cream cheese.
- Stuff mushroom caps generously with the mushroom shrimp mixture.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and lightly browned.