|2 cups white flour|
|4 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp salt|
|4 tbs butter, room temperature|
|1 cup milk|
This is very versatile dumpling recipe that can be used with chicken and dumplings, beef or pork stews as well as seafood chowders. The picture shown is with made with Chicken.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl
- Add butter and cut into flour until combined
- Add milk slowly to the flour mixture until you have a moist dumpling dough
- Drop dumplings in the liquid by the teaspoon full
- Cook dumplings in a slowly simmering liquid.
- Dumplings should take about 10 minutes to cook.