Soy Garlic Marinated Steak
This steak is marinated in a soy sauce and garlic mixture.
- 2 lbs steak
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 2 tbs crushed garlic
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix the vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup and garlic.
- Place the steak in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over.
- Seal the bag and marinate the steak for at least 3 hours.
- Prepare grill or a charcoal for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate and place steaks on the grill. Discard marinade.
- Cook steak about 5 minutes per side (depending on thickness of the steaks) to desired doneness.
- Allow to rest before cutting.