- 6 sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
This is delicious recipe for sweet potatoes that are stuffed with pineapples and pecans and flavored with orange juice. Perfect for a holiday meal.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in a 375 degree oven until tender. About 45 minutes.
- Cut a strip off the top of each sweet potato and spoon the potato out of the shell.
- Place spooned potato into a large bowl and combine with the butter, orange juice, nutmeg and salt and whip until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and spoon back into the sweet potato shells.
- Sprinkle with pecans and return to the oven and bake until hot. About 10 minutes.