- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- zest from 1 lime
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 large jalapeños, chopped, seeds in
- 1 large bunch of watercress
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super delicious sauce that is wonderful drizzled over fish or poultry.
- Add all ingredients except for olive oil to a blender.
- With the blender running slowly add in the olive oil.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.