White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
This cookie combination is magical. Oatmeal, brown sugar, vanilla, white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease several cookie sheets
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the oats, white chocolate and macadamia nuts until evenly distributed.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are toasted.
- For crisper cookies, bake longer.