- 3 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup of Bisquick
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh crack black pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Zucchini along with cheddar cheese and onions are baked together to create bite sized appetizers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a (9×13) baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix zucchini and Bisquick, scallions, salt, pepper, eggs, cheddar cheese, canola oil and garlic.
- Spread zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into bite sized pieces to serve.