|3 cups zucchini, sliced|
|1 cup of Bisquick|
|1/2 cup scallions, chopped|
|kosher salt and fresh crack black pepper to taste|
|4 eggs, beaten|
|1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
Zucchini along with cheddar cheese and onions are baked together to create bite sized appetizers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a (9×13) baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix zucchini and Bisquick, scallions, salt, pepper, eggs, cheddar cheese, canola oil and garlic.
- Spread zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into bite sized pieces to serve.