Tomato and Onion Salad
- 1 lb of ripe tomatoes, sliced and cut into quarters
- 1 lb of sweet onion, sliced and cut into quarters
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple, absolutely salad to prepare.
- Slice and quarter the tomatoes and onions.
- Add to a large bowl.
- Add the parsley and cumin.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice and mix gently.