- 3 cups of beef or chicken stock
- 16 frozen Asian dumplings
- 2 scallions, sliced on the bias
- 1 hot green chili, sliced (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is an easy soup to prepare using frozen dumplings that are readily available in the frozen food section. You may prepare this soup using either chicken or beef stock. The soup is spiced with scallions, hot chilies, garlic and soy sauce.
- Place the stock in a large sauce pan and bring to a bowl.
- Reduce heat and add the frozen dumplings and cover pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the scallions,chili, garlic and soy sauce and boil for an additional 2 minutes.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.