Bacon Basil Tomato and Mozzarella Sandwich
- 4 slices of wheat bread
- 4 slices of ham, cooked almost crispy
- 2 slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 large basil leaves, washed
- 2 thick slices of fresh tomato
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a wonderful sandwich with bacon, basil, tomato, and ham .Makes 2 sandwiches.
- To construct sandwich, dress both sides of the 4 slices of ciabatta with mayonnaise.
- To the bottom 2 of the bread slices add the mozzarella, tomato, ham and basil leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with the remaining bread.