Beef Swirl Appetizers
- 1/2 lb of ground chuck
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of A-1 steak sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbs chopped scallions
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the beef, cheese, steak sauce, pepper and scallions. Set aside.
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles.
- Press the perforations to seal.
- Divide and spread the beef mixture on each rectangle.
- Roll up from the long edges and press dough together to seal.
- Cut each roll crosswise into 8 pieces.
- Place the pieces cut sides down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.