Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 cup of cheese (you may use cheddar, jack or a combination of both)
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs Greek style yogurt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
This is a super simple recipe for cheesy baked potatoes. You may use any cheese that you desire.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop our the potatoes, leaving in enough potato to maintain their structure.
- Add the cheese and butter and yogurt to the potatoes. Mix well.
- Return the mixed potatoes back into the potato shells.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- You may want to place the potatoes under the broiler for the last five minutes to brown the tops.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the chopped scallions.
- Serve hot.