Cream of Chicken and Watercress Soup Shots
|2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup|
|1/2 cup of sour cream of creme fraiche|
|1 small bunch watercress|
Here is a great way to spice up cream of chicken soup with fresh watercress. These shots are a perfect appetizer to start a meal.
- Place chicken soup into a sauce pan and add 2 soup cans of milk.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Wash watercress and chop very fine.
- Add to soup and cook for about 3 minutes using medium heat.
- Allow soup to cool slightly and add to a blender, food processor or use an immersion blender.
- Blend thoroughly and add to individual shot glasses.
- Add a dolup of sour cream or creme fraiche to each shot glass.