Homemade Asian Noodles
|2 cups of flour|
|6 eggs, beaten|
|2 tbs water|
|pinch of salt|
This is a super simple recipe for Asian noodles.
- Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Add the beaten eggs along with a splash water
- Mix together and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out until about 1/8 inch thick.
- The dough will be firm and slightly sticky.
- Fold it three times and then slice it into thin noodles.
- To cook place noodles in chicken stock or beef broth for 3 to 4 minutes.