- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cans of corn or 16 oz of frozen corn
This is a great side dish that brings out the flavor of sweet corn.
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients.
- Add corn to a sauce pan. If using canned corn drain first.
- Add in herb mixture and mix well.
- Cook corn for about 2 minutes.
- Corn may be served warm or chilled and served as a salad.