|1/2 cup butter, softened|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, minced|
|2 tbs fresh chives, chopped|
|1 tsp dried thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/4 tsp cayenne pepper|
|2 cans of corn or 16 oz of frozen corn|
This is a great side dish that brings out the flavor of sweet corn.
- In a bowl, combine first six ingredients.
- Add corn to a sauce pan. If using canned corn drain first.
- Add in herb mixture and mix well.
- Cook corn for about 2 minutes.
- Corn may be served warm or chilled and served as a salad.