- 5 stalks of celery, cut into small crescents
- 2 green peppers, minced
- 2 red peppers minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets, chopped
- 1 tbs red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 tbs of kosher salt
- 1 tbs fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups olive oil
Jardiniere is an Italian condiment that is typically used on Italian beef sandwiches as well as atop any dish that you want additional spice.
- Add all ingredients to a large sauce pan,
- Bring up the heat slowly to just below a simmer and simmer for 2 hours.
- Turn off heat and and refrigerate for several days covered.